Hiring From Our Library
How long can you hire for?
Our standard hire period is from meet to meet, approximately 1 month. We hire out stretchy wraps for 3 months at a time.
How much does it cost?
There is a one-off sign-up cost of $20 to become a Babywearing Wellington member. It then costs $10 to hire any carrier in our library, or, $10 for 3 months if you are wanting to hire a stretchy wrap.
What about returning carriers?
All hired carriers need to be returned prior to the next meet, either by courier or at the start of the next slingmeet. Please contact us by e-mail if you need to know the address to return the carrier to, and let us know as soon as possible if you anticipate any problems with retuning a carrier on time. If a carrier isn’t returned by the due date our late fees are $30 per month. Late returns will be noted on your membership form and if you have more than two late returns you won’t be able to hire from us for a three month period.
Want to reserve a carrier so you don’t miss out?
Sorry! We no longer have a reserves list! Now that we have multiples of most carriers we are finding that most people are able to hire what they would like, or find an alternative option.
The Babywearing Wellington Sling Library
- Boba stretchy wrap
- Je Porte Mon Bebe (JPMBB) hybrid stretchy wrap
- KariMe stretchy wrap
- Peekababy stretchy wrap
- Nestling medium pouch sling
- Breeze Baby mesh water sling
- Storchenwiege Woven Ring Sling (Anna)
- Girasol Woven Ring Sling (Herringbone)
- Little Frog Woven Ring Sling (Baryte)
- Little Frog Woven Ring Sling (Tanzanite)
- Little Frog Woven Ring Sling (Tanzanite) Hybrid Shoulder
- Tula Woven Ring Sling (Pearl Firenze)
- Didymos Woven Ring Sling (Rainbow Lisca) Hybrid Shoulder
- Lenny Lamb (size 8)
- Aroha (size 7)
- Aroha (size 6)
- Hoppediz (size 6)
- Yaro La Vita (size 5)
- Neobulle (size 4)
- Yaro La Vita cotton/linen (size 3)
- Didymos Rainbow Lisca (size 2)
Asian Style Carriers
- Evolubulle Meh Dai
- Hop-Tye Meh Dai
- Diva Essenza Meh Dai
- Fidella FlyTai (baby size) Meh Dai
- Soul Tai Meh Dai
- Lenny Lamb Wrap Tai (Toddler size) Meh Dai
- Fidella Onbuhimo
- Island Custom Toddler Onbuhimo
- Lenny Lamb Onbuhimo
Soft Structured Carriers (SSC’s)
- Beco Gemini
- Beco 8
- Beco Toddler
- Boba X
- Boba 4GS
- Ergo Baby Omni 360
- Ergo Baby Adapt
- Tula Standard
- Tula Free to Grow
- Tula Toddler
- Lillebaby Complete Original
- Lillebaby Carry On (toddler size)
- Caboo DX Go
- Bity Bean
- Juno Carrier (insert also available for hire)
- Lenny Lamb Standard
- Lenny Lamb Up
- Lenny Lamb Toddler
- Soul Standard
- Soul Aseema
- Soul AnoonA
- Kokadi Flip
- Rose and Rebellion (preschool size)
Since Babywearing Wellington was set up in 2010 we have been very lucky to receive either donated carriers, or substantial discounts, from several companies, as well as individuals, who understand the need for sling libraries and have been happy to support our quest. We are forever grateful to these companies and individuals who have allowed us to follow our passion for sharing the wearing.
Updated: 25 January 2019