There is so much love behind the event planned for Sunday – thank you to all our supporters! Now all we need is some co-operation from Tāwhirimātea and we are set for a cracker of a slingwalk.
The goodie bags are a sight to behold, and available to the first 50 families to register on the day. Meet us at Frank Kitts Park from 9.30am. We’ll be the ones with babywearing tees on and clipboards in tow,
looking mildly flustered.
Inside every goodie bag is:
– an issue of The Natural Parent Magazine
– a 25g pot of Tui Bee Balm
– a free coffee card, redeemable at People’s Coffee in Newtown
– a refreshing can of Coconut Water, courtesy of Commonsense Organics
– samples of baby bubble bath, laundry soaker, and baby body wash from Ecostore
– a voucher for a 45% discount on a yearly subscription to Good Magazine
– a voucher for a discount on Hoopla Kids products.
And never fear -because even if you miss out on one of these goodie bags, at the end of the walk, we have some splendid spot prizes to give out too:
– a Manduca carrier, thanks to New Zealand Babywearing Week and My Natural Baby
– a Sakura Bloom essential silk ring sling, thanks to Sakura Bloom
– an Organic Cotton ring sling, thanks to Nature Baby
– a years subscription to Good Magazine,
– two gorgeous purses, thanks to Lelu GIft and Design Store
YEEEEHAR! Share the event amongst all your friends and family and let’s make it the greatest slingwalk ever to hit the capital!